WHY HAIR CAIR?
WHY START A BUSINESS IN THE HAIR CARE INDUSTRY?
The success of any franchise depends on the consumer demand for the products and services offered. Unlike food service franchises with perishable inventory, around the clock hours, and unskilled labor, the hair salon business offers a service that:
- Is essential in any community and any economic climate
- Most people always go to a professional for
- Will most likely be done the same way in the foreseeable future
- Is staffed by professionals – employees are educated, licensed and trained
- Cannot be outsourced
- Is about making people look and feel good about themselves
And Loc’d Up Natural Hair Salons., a growing leader in the franchise salon business, is anchored in the knowledge, buying power and support resources of Afrihair Salons, Inc. – A national leader in African American hair care and one of the best in the business.
WHY IS AN AFRIHAIR SALONS, INC. FRANCHISE THE RIGHT OPPORTUNITY?
The hair business is a high-demand, high-repeat cash business that serves just about anyone. Afrihair Salons, Inc. is a national hair business brand leader that takes the guess-work out of setting up a successful hair salon franchise of your own. The Afrihair Salons, Inc. process is so efficient that you don’t need prior experience, and many franchisees choose to start their hair salon franchise while still keeping their current employment.
Your business will benefit from:
- Growing brand recognition
- Expert advertising support
- Step-by-step instructions and guidance in opening and growing your salon – even starting part time
- Seasoned knowledge, training and support services
Ranked as one of the fastest growing African American hair-care franchises in the U.S., the Afrihair Salons, Inc. opportunity gives you everything you need to get up and running quickly. Simply fill out the brief form below to learn how to start a hair salon business with Afrihair Salons, Inc.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
WHAT KIND OF TRAINING AND ONGOING SUPPORT WILL I RECEIVE?
Loc’d Up Natural Hair Salon and Barber Shop is owned by Afrihair Salons, Inc. – A National Leader in the African American hair business and dedicated company, whose core commitment is to fully support the success of each franchisee. Each franchisee is assigned a professional from every department who provides training and support through 5 stages:
3. First Year
The Support Departments providing assistance include:
- Development and Compliance
- Real Estate
- Retail Beauty Product Sales
- Franchise Business Operations
To learn about how Afrihair Salons, Inc. provides Loc’d Up Natural hair Salon and Barber Shop franchisees truly comprehensive, industry-leading support, fill out the form below.
FRANCHISE WITH AFRIHAIR
HOW CAN I FRANCHISE MY OWN AFRIHAIR NATURAL HAIR SALON?
Interested in joining the Afrihair Salons, Inc. family?
While we encourage you to have knowledge about African American hair, you don’t need prior experience in the hair business, however, there are a few things we’re looking for in our future franchisees.
You will need a willingness to be part of team, tenacity, sound decision making skills, leadership and execution.
Also please have:
- The desire to own your own business
- Liquid assets of \K and \0K net worth
- Business experience/skills
- The vision to open multiple salon locations
Learn more about the path to your own hair franchise. Fill out the brief form below for more information on our amazing opportunity.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-37321270-1']); _gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'locduphair.com']); _gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);